Information Technology Cyber Security (IT)
As digitalization continues to prose its risks on privacy and security, it has become absolutely crucial to protect the lifecycle of your business and secure it properly. By identifying network vulnerabilities, we establish an effective cyber resiliency strategy that harnesses all of our expertise and latest technologies against deliberate attacks, malware and security breaches.
Cyber Security (IT) Services
1. Endpoint Protection
2. NG Firewall
3. Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
4. Network Access Control (NAC)
5. VPN (SSL, IPSEC, Concentrator)
6. Wireless Security
7. Database Monitoring, Auditing and Real-Time Protection
1. Enterprise Investigator
2. Enterprise Examiner
3. Incident Response Analysis
4. Information Assurance
5. Electronic Discovery of Stored Information
6. Data audit and Policy Enforcement
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
1. Single Sign On
2. Multifactor authentication
3. Unified Access Control
4. Identity Directory
5. User Administration & Provisioning
6. Workflow Management
7. Extended Role Based Access Control (E-RBAC) Workflow Management
8. Self-service Password Management (end-user)
9. Privileged user & Password management
10. Remote Vendor Monitoring (Session Recording)
THREAT AND VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT
1. Network Vulnerability Management
2. Operating System Vulnerability Management
3. Applications Vulnerability Management
4. Database Vulnerability Management
5. Desktop Vulnerability Management
ENCRYPTION AND KEY MANAGEMENT
1. Encryption for Data at Rest
2. Encryption for Data in Transit
3. Secure Data Exchange with external business entities
SOC IMPLEMENTATION (INCLUDING SIEM SOLUTION)
1. Real-time threat intelligence & event monitoring
2. Insider threat detection and cloud discovery
3. Data exfiltration and protection against phishing attacks
4. Endpoint detection & response (EDR)
5. Automated security investigation
6. incident forensics (Network scans to identify anomalous communications)
7. Detect abnormal connection behavior (volume/time/geographic)
8. Detect rogue services and systems, Malware/ Worm propagation, etc.
9. DNS Attack (detect outbound requests to malicious sites, identify DNS trends and certificates)
PENETRATION TESTING SERVICE
Penetration Test is performed to prove or confirm whether vulnerability can be exploited by tools that are available to the modern-day hacker. It is not an exhaustive testing of all vulnerabilities; it is usually performed on samples picked from the results of the VA that have been ranked as highly vulnerable or critically vulnerable.
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES (MSS)
1. Asset Discovery – Automatically inventories critical assets.
2. Vulnerability Assessment – Detects which assets are vulnerable.
3. Intrusion Detection – Identifies targeted hosts and active threats.
4. Behavioral Monitoring – Identifies changes in normal operating conditions.
5. Managed SIEM Service.
6. Manage Security Devices
INFORMATION RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
1. Digital Rights Management and Control
2. Document Signing
VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT SERVICE
A Vulnerability Assessment (VA) exercise is performed using specialized tools through non intrusive approach. The assessment determines the weaknesses mostly in sensitive information processing systems (Like ones in Data Center resources) that can be exploited by malicious entities in the organization.
COMPROMISE ASSESSMENT SERVICE
The Compromise Assessment has helped many organizations identify or confirm security breaches that had existed for years and resulted in theft of valuable intellectual property, personally identifiable information, payment card information, or other sensitive information.
SECURITY CONFIGURATION REVIEW
Most of the network devices are configured in a way to run the business without taking care of the security. Configuration review would help you in identifying the gaps on network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, WLAN Controllers, and load balancers or any other technology implemented on the network and securely configuring them to prevent an external attacker to traverse through the network.
SECURE CODE REVIEW SERVICE
A secure code review is a «white box» testing activity aimed at analyzing application source code and determining potential security weaknesses and flaws in the code. It includes a combination of scanning tools and manual review to identify security flaws in source code.
CYBERSECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT SERVICE
A cybersecurity risk assessment identifies the various information assets that could be affected by a cyber-attack (such as hardware, systems, laptops, customer data, and intellectual property), and then identifies the various risks that could affect those assets. to traverse through the network.
SOC MATURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICE
Analyzes and assigns maturity levels to the
assessed capabilities to periodically enhance
and deliver SOC services at all levels
Three Levels of SOC Maturity:
Level 1 – Build The Correlation Rules
Level 2 – Automation of Responses
Level 3 – Service Management Integration
SECURITY COMPLIANCE SERVICE FOR IT
NCA, ISO 27K, NIST CSF, NERC, GDPR, Saudi PDPL